About My Silence in the Blogging World

I don't like writing about things that people don't care about hearing. I like writing about matters that concern people. That's not to say that I will only write on deep topics. My point is that someone must care to read my opinions whether it's about my belief in Christ, politics, fashion, music, art or anything. So if there is something you'd like to know my opinion on leave a comment anywhere on here and I'll see and respond. 

This also doesn't mean that I'm dependent on an audience to write. My own thoughts don't interest me enough to think someone else would take interest in it so I haven't written anything. I've already talked myself out of quite a few blogs.

Tempress


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!