Beyonce Teaching Beauty to Others

I have to admit when I firsrt saw this I'm like what now B? I'm a little biased towards her at times. I love her but I'm still wary of the things she does. Anyways Beyonce was on ABC talking about her rehabilitation project she created with her mother. I have to give her prop for this. My dad has always wanted to make a turn around center for people who are trying to clean up their lives. So this one hit home and made me proud of her.

Here's the vid:


One thing I'm slightly scared of is the salon being able to maintain it's purpose with celebrity status attached to it. I hope other people won't come in and try to take jobs away from those who it was intended for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!