Lonely Island

So I tried Tinder, Bumble and Plenty Of Fish (dating apps) looking for an escape from my reality. None of it worked out. I didn't even make it out with a friend. I just have strangers in my memory now. A lot of my problems came from the fact that they weren't real Christians and the fact that I am in love/lust/longing [for] with someone else. A tangible fellow who I've been invited out to meet with a few times but it alas hasn't come to fruition as well. While I want to believe he's a Christian there are a several aspects of his life that need to be worked on by God. As much as I want to be with him I  know these things won't change because I want them to and I'll only end up compromising what I believe like I almost did with the others from the dating apps. I thanks God for hindering those relationships and opening my eyes to the warning signs that these guys were not the one for me. However I'm still very much lonely and trying to find a way to be happy with Christ while single. Pray for me please and if you think it wise, please pray for the one my heart longs for also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!