New Movies!!!

Hey guys and gals,

Kay tonight's movie night. Yay!!! lol I was looking up some of the new movies coming out and wanted to share them with you.

Wonderful World starring Matthew Broderick (and Sanaa Lathan!!!!! love her!!)
For all my interracial story lovers here's a new (BW/WM) one for us. Coming January 8, 2010


Ben Singer (Matthew Broderick) is a failed children’s folk singer, a career proofreader, a compulsive marijuana smoker, and a less-than-extraordinary weekend dad. He’s also the most negative man alive. Floundering in all aspects of his life, Ben’s only comfort comes from regular chess games and friendly debates on game theory with his Senegalese roommate Ibou (Michael Kenneth Williams). When Ibou is suddenly struck ill, and an insensitive municipal employee exacerbates the emergency situation, Ben’s pessimistic worldview seems unequivocally confirmed. His only recourse is to pour his energies into a frivolous lawsuit against the city for depraved indifference. But Ben soon finds that cynicism may be all a matter of perspective. WONDERFUL WORLD is directed by Josh Goldin and also features Sanaa Lathan and Philip Baker Hall.





Toy Story 3 this one is a must to continue my childhood. hehe I'm probably gonna go watch Disney destroy my happiness as they have been doing as of late with these no imagination movies. But I as I said before. Coming June 18, 2010






And the one I really really really want to see is called
To Save A Life starring Randy Wayne and (my guy lol) Sean Michael Afable(!!!!!)
Coming January 22, 2010



After seeing the trailer I fell in love with this movie cause it kind of mirrored my life. Although I never had to lose anyone to pay attention I made sure to pay attention to everyone. I'm not a naturally friendly person on the daily but growing up I hated being left out by people. I hated being forgotten. I never wanted anyone else to feel that way. I guess you can say I was the victim but instead of just wallowing in self pity I started actively pursuing my friends until I made some and along with that I started reaching out to others I saw who looked lonely. I know appearances can be deceiving and maybe some people want to just be left alone but I never wanted to chance it. If I couldn't be their friend I'd try to introduce them to someone else who I knew was okay to hang out with.
lol I might make this into a book. Do you think I'd get sued for finding inspiration from this movie and telling a resembling story?

I haven't even seen the movie and I want to promote it. Anyways I wish the bed scene wasn't there and the swearing but besides that I think this is going to be a great movie. I'm really looking forward to it. :)



The Spy Next Door stars Jackie Chan. I'm actually not a big fan of this movie. What really got my attention is the fact that Jackie is in another movie and it's centered around his character's interracial (AM/WW) relationship. Coming January 15, 2010.





Serious Moonlight seem funny. It seems to be taking a different approach to all the other movies about relationships falling apart. Actually it starts to resemble scenes of Diary of a Mad Black Woman. lol  Released December 4, 2009. Anyways here's the trailer...




Remember Me starring Robert Pattinson is a drama centered on two lovers whose newfound relationship is threatened as they try to cope with their respective family tragedies. Coming March 12, 2010





Princess and the Frog is another Disney tragedy I'm not looking forward to but I want to see. Why do they try to make fairy tales real? The whole point is that it's a fairly tale. It's like they're out to destroy the imagination. But hey it's the first black Disney princess so I guess it's worth a gander. This is set to come out December 11, 2009.




Prince of Persia stars Jake Gyllenhaal. Coming May 28, 2010.





Percy Jackson & the Olympians: the Lightning Thief - First I'd like you the readers to know I do not believe in the Greek gods. I only believe in the one true Christ who is apart of the Trinity. That being said I thought this movie looked interesting. I might rent it when it comes out February 12, 2010.





Letters to Juliet is about an American girl on vacation in Italy who finds an unanswered "letter to Juliet" -- one of thousands of missives left at the fictional lover's Verona courtyard, which are typically answered by a the "secretaries of Juliet" -- and she goes on a quest to find the lovers referenced in the letter. This seemed like a sweet movie which perked my interest. Coming out May 7, 2010.




Alvin and The Chipmunks The Squeakquel is coming out Christmas Day 2009!!! Yay!! They are sooo cute :)




Alice in Wonderland coming out March 5, 2010 If you read my "Phantasy" blog you all know I want to see this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

PSA: My Generation!!

Single Ladies