~*Phantasy*~

Greeting earthlings,

I've been trying to write a story for a while now. I tend to get inspired easily but I can never finish a story. Either I get bored or I get too complicated.

After watching this

 I was reminded of my sort of drug like fantasies I've had since I was a child.

Even though I really don't like Alice in Wonderland because it has like the most annoying characters I still appreciated the fantasy feel of it. Then I went down memory lane with the help of Fagottron videos on Youtube.

I've never tried to write a fantasy book before and with my randomness I think I might be able to do this.

I'm taking notes from the Mad Hatter & the March Hare:
"You can always take MORE from nothing.."
"Start at the beginning,"
"Yes, and when you get to the end....stop."

I'm just going to write and not worry about direction for now and if it turns into something interesting I'll start editing for normal ppl to understand. lol





Now I just feel like listing those crazy stories that exited my imagination.

Alice in Wonderland
Willy Wonka
Mary Poppins
The Hogfather
Mirrormask
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Babes in Toyland
Kiki's Delivery Service
Wizard of Oz
The Princess Bride
Hansel & Gretel
the Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm
Willow
Chronicles of Narnia
Kingdom Hearts
Beauty and the Beast
The NeverEnding Story

What are your favorite fantasy films?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

PSA: My Generation!!

Single Ladies