Phamous Sisters

I collab with my sister a lot on various things whether it's cleaning up or making a movie. I'm not sure about our future plans together but I want to still work with her even though we always argue lol. I think sisters who work together are very cool and convenient.

This got me thinking about other famous sisters.
Such as:

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (actresses)





















Beyonce and Solange Knowles (singers)




















Hilary and Haylie Duff (actresses)





















Danielle and Kay Panabaker (actresses)




















Jessica and Ashlee Simpson (singers)




















Angela and Vanessa Simmons (fashion-shoes)




Venus and Serena Williams (tennis)





















Whatever we happen to do in life I hope we can still be as close as we are now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!