iHaTeIt When... (Christmas Blunders)


While wrapping gifts tonight with my sister I started thinking about the Christmas errors I seem to have almost every year.

Buying a present you think "they'd" love only to realize that it's actually something YOU'D love. (Snap, Crackle and Pop!!)

Running out of tape because I usually don't remember that I'll need it. (so annoying)

Leaving a gift at home on Christmas when it was suppose to leave with you. (rrrrr)

Traveling to the store 16 times because you can't find that one person a gift! (still looking)

When making gift: 
Forgetting the small but essential details like supplies to create. (lol it's not so funny when you're the victim of forgetfulness)

Last but certainly not uncommon: 
Your wallet runs dry. (*cough* Why?! *death rattle*)


I rarely ever buy a large number of gifts so these mistakes I'm sure will be repeated next year. Maybe one day I'll get better.

Temp,
 It's Christmas EVE!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

PSA: My Generation!!

Single Ladies