iLoVeIt


This entry is going to be tumblr-like, meaning it's going to be random things I love.

Quotes from My Fave Movies



Margaret Hale: You've been blessed with good luck and fortune, but others have not!
John Thornton: I do know something of hardship. 16 years ago, my father died, very miserable circumstances. I became
                            the head of the family very quickly, and was taken out of school. I think I might say that my only good luck,
                            was to have a mother of such strong will and integrity. I went to go work in a draper's shop, and my
                            mother managed so that I could put 3 shillings aside a week. I taught myself denial. No I am able to keep
                            my mother in such comfort as her age requires, and I thank her every day for that early training. So Ms.
                            Hale, I do not think that I was especially blessed with good fortune or luck. I have stayed my welcome. North & South



Tamina: You know you really walk like one, head held high, chest out, long stomping strides.The walk of a self-satisfied 
                Persian prince. No doubt it's comes from being told since birth the world was yours, and actually believing it.
Dastan:  I wasn't born in a palace like you! I was born in the slums of Nasaf where I lived if I fought and I clawed for it.
Tamina: Then how did you become a prince?
Dastan:  I don't know, the King... (pause)... marched in the market one day and he... I don't know he... he found me. He
                took me in, he gave me a family, he gave me home. What you're looking, at, is the walk of a man who just lost
                everything. Prince of Persia


Cowboys I love
Clint Eastwood
- Seriously who can resist the squint? That is just one handsome man who's forever immortalized in my mind as a cowboy. 



Adam Cartwright
-Cute smile, always in black and hardly gets in trouble but is devious as all get out when he wants to be.



Movie Search Sites
Fast-rewind.com 
  It's all about the 80s films From 1980 to 1989 they give a huge list of popular films of that time. I won't say all because I just don't believe that's all of them. There are several 80s Christian films that are not present. Anyways "The 80s Movies Rewind" gives trailers, descriptions and critics of films with a colorful 80s themed background. I seriously love this place when I'm in the mood for a throwback film I've never seen. Unlike the 80s however this site is more comprehensible than their technology in those days. The only barrier is the large supply of films that'll take all week to read.



  This enormous library of Asian films and dramas engrossed my teen years. Maybe I'll go back to it one of these days but I'm alright for now. I still love it though. I'm extremely happy to have a database like this one just lying around the internet for our exploration. I've lost tons and tons of studying hours here. LOL!! It's a little overwhelming for newbies but just look up the genre of what you'd like to see and I'm sure you'll find something that interest you. and yes I know that soju is the name of an Asian alcoholic beverage. I'm not promoting drinking. lol



Cooks & Bakers
Giada De Laurentiis After finding out her age you don't know how many times I prayed, "Dear Lord please allow me to look as good as her when I'm in my 40's." I'm serious that girl can cook, eat and still look good. However I'm not one to jump too conclusions, I know she may have to work hard for that body as well.



I admire his family business and accomplishments. Just watch his showssssss. Yea there's more than one.



Fave Christmas Songs
Gee Whiz, It's Christmas -Carla Thomas
I've literally been singing this song all year long.



Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas -Kenny G.
I fell in love with this instrumental when I heard it playing in the 1994 version of Miracle on the 34th Street



And on that note I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope to see you soon but yall know how busy this time can get. Plus on my down time I want to spend it with my fam this Christmas season.

Not praying for the world to change but praying for Christ to come back soon and reign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!