Cartoon, Cartoon

It's Saturday and I don't know how you grew up but as I was coming up, this morning was dedicated to my cartoon watching. So my sister, LadyDeme and I will be listing our favorite cartoon that have been tested through time to be our all time favorites

LadyDeme & Tempress
#1 Arthur

#2 Hey Arnold

#3 The Weekenders

#4 Recess

Batman: The Animated Series + The New Batman Adventures

Superman: The Animated Series


X-Men


SpiderMan


Pepper Ann


Rugrats


Dexter's Laboratory


Phineas & Ferb


Scooby Doo


TaleSpin


Duck Tales


Proud Family


Animaniacs


Batman Beyond


Sponge Bob


Yugi-Oh


Power Puff Girls



LadyDeme's personal faves
Mighty B


Fin & Jake Adventure Time


The Regular Show


Rocko's Modern Life


Ren & Stimpy


Courage the Cowardly Dog


Cow and Chicken



Tempress (My personal faves)
The Flinstones


As Told By Ginger



"That's like Sega Genesis old!!" Tune in next week when we tell of our favorite video games! (This is not a promise. :D)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!