October Baby

I missed 180 day this month but this is entry correlates to that same topic so in a belated 180 day fashion I present to you October Baby.

If you recall my other entry, "The Amazing Miracle That We Call Natural" I talked of Gianna Jessen, singer and abortion survivor. There is a movie coming out inspired by her life story. October Baby tells the story of Hannah a girl who finds out that she's adopted and what's more an abortion survivor. She sets out to find her birth mother and answers to a past she didn't she had.






I've never seen such a plot and I hope to see this film soon. It comes out March 23, 2012 in select theaters. Check here to find a theater near you.


Here is another real life testimony of abortion results:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

PSA: My Generation!!

Single Ladies