Seasonal Outfits: Spring Styles

This is my third official fashion entry. I love love love the Spring! So I couldn't pass up this opportunity to make something showing my appreciation for this time of year. Like the times before I'm picking places and some venues I'd like to visit during the Spring.

Tokyo, Japan - Meguro River

Background by Crazy Frankenstein


Istria, Croatia - Kempinski Hotel Adriatic



I entered a contest for a Scoodie giveaway and here's my answer to their challenge. I combined my entry into this blog.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - Tulip  Festival

Background by Patrick Dooley

 Paris, France - Eiffel Tower

Background by Liz.Rusby


 Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands - The Beach

Clothes: Dress- Dot's Triple Tiered Tube Dress, Necklace- Express Multi-Color Nested Chain Necklace, shoes- Express Braided Metallics Thong Wedge Sandals
Background by Travel Skyline

Previous Fashion Entries:
Fall Favorites: Fashion November '11
Seasonal Outfits March '10

Again I'd like to give credit where it's due. Kamsahamnida!!! (I've been watching to many dramas.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!