My Kind of Interracial Film

After reading this and the all the comments I had to do something to make myself feel better.

So what could make a discouraged black young lady who like Asians feel better?
Cinderella starring Brandy!!

I freakin love this movie. Like other girls I watched this when I was small and although the cast was so diverse and some literally impossible I wasn't even bothered by it as a kid.

Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella (1997)





Other interracial films starring Black female and Asian men leads  are:



Fakin the Funk 1997 (Starring Dante Basco and Tatyana Ali) - lots of profanity and racist comments though




Romeo Must Die 2000 (Not really liked because of an edited kiss scene. Starring Jet Li and Aaliyah *RIP*)





Catfish in Black Bean Sauce 1999 (Starring Chi Muoi Lo and Sanaa Lathan)




Akira's HipHop Shop 2007 (It's a short with an abrupt ending. There is news of a full film coming.)




Ninja Assassin 2009 (Romeo Must Die all over again meaning another kiss scene omitted)





Honorable Mention


Tall Enough (2009 short)



Tempress is now leaving to finish her homework da da da daaaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

Single Ladies

PSA: My Generation!!