Smoothies!!!

I meant to put this up a while ago. lol Another food blog for March!!

After seeing how good Ree Drummond's smoothie looked I wanted to try it.  Y'all should know that I love pink and if I can make pink food I definitely will. :D Remember my S'more pie? lol

What you'll need
A blender
Milk or juice
Yogurt
fruit (whatever you'd like)
protein powder (optional)

The process
Let's give a round of applause to the tool allowing this process to happen at all. The Blender!!



Now start to pile in your fruit. For small fruit I suggest you put in a handful for each.

1/3 of a banana, a handful of blueberries,

 one apple sliced,


grapes, strawberries with the leaves intact (check Ree's blog), rasberries,


greek yogurt, a little milk,


last minute addition of 1/3 of an orange

 1 teaspoon of honey

 
1 tablespoon of protein powder


It's time to mix! Turn your blender on Puree or high and watch your fruit blend.


It's Pink!!! Mix up the rest by hand if necessary.


Look at that!! I'm putting in Kiwis next time, it's going to be a tropical explosion. :D


Ahh I miss my smoothie. I need to make some more. It was delicious.
If you attempt this recipe you should make sure you have a jar to store the rest of the smoothie. The ingredients of this drink are based solely on your taste. You can and subtract whatever fruit you'd like.


Well I'm off to wreak havoc on another topic. See ya!
Tempress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pursuit of Purity: Trip Lee and the Mowry's

PSA: My Generation!!

Single Ladies